Did you know ......
54% of monthly bank statements contain errors!
Never accept the repayments specified by your lender as being correct. In November 2005 the National Australia Bank admitted it had been overcharging 50,000 customers for about 13 years and that it was going to hand back $21.6 million dollars. In this instance the overcharging mistake largely affected business customers with fixed interest rate loans.
The banks do not want you to use this software because of the refunds they have had to make to users. If you have an existing mortgage then it will pay you to buy this particular mortgage calculator instead of using the free bank calculators. Not only can you do "what if" scenario's but you can check whether the bank has been ripping you off with your existing mortgage and get a refund. More on the super Mortgage Calculator and Checker here...
The software has been seen on...
- A Current Affair
- 7:30 Report
- 4 Corners
- Today Tonight
and there are over 300,000 copies in use.
The Home Deluxe Bundle consists of the following programs:
1. The Home Loan Checker (checks the interest calculations on your home loan/mortgage, including line of credit loans)
2. The Investment Forecaster (shows the additional interest you may earn over a period of time at a certain rate of interest or at various rates of interest).
3. The Mistake Compounder (calculates what a bank error at some time in the past is actually worth now)
4. The Home Loan Forecaster (allows you to determine what your repayments would be at different interest rates, payment modes and loan amounts)
5. The Offset Account Checker (calculates the interest on your savings account that should be offset against your mortgage account)
6. The Effective Rate Converter (shows the "true rate" that your lender is charging